EDIT: Please see new email address to send game sheets
Reminder: Do not submit scores greater than a 7 goal spread. Please adjust scores if necessary.
The winning team, or the home team in the case of a tie, is responsible to email a copy of the
game sheet to email@example.com within 24 hours. The copy can be a picture or scan, but
the text must be clear and readable.
1.Login into TeamLinkt
2. Go to schedule – Past Games
3. Press the Pencil Icon
4. Fill Out Your Game Results and Press ‘Submit to League’
*Note, once submitted, the Not Submitted text will change from red to green
Or you can do it online like this:
From the Web:
1. Log in to your TeamLinkt Account through app.teamlinkt.com
2. Press the ‘Schedule’ Tab
3. Toggle to ‘Past’ Events
4. Under the ‘Actions’ Column press ‘Set Score’
5. Fill Out Your Game Results and Press ‘Submit to League’
NOTE: if you press ‘save’ and not submit to league, this will internally set your score.